Happy New Years Everyone!!!
Here in Sweden we have one hour left of 2010. I just got home from work and like always (I’ve noticed that all my New Years post include the lines. I’m going to work or just got home form work…)
But anyway, I’m not gonna take up a lot of your time, I just thought I’d spend this last hour take stock of my to-do list for 2010, what can be crossed off and what will stay on for another year and maybe so more additions for 2011.
This is what it looked like…
Xenodike’s 2010 To Do List
• Start exercising (and hopefully loose 10 kilo) – Yes, I know it’s a cliché but I have to have it on here. HAHAHAHA….
• Begin (and hopefully) finish my degree in “care giving” – so I’ll actually have the education to qualify me for the job I’ve been doing for the past six years. Hopefully this will be a foundation so I can continue taking course so that I in a few years will be qualified for a “manager” position. I have started the education and are more then halfway through, if things go as I plan I’ll be finished in early June 2011
• Look up the possibility of getting a drivers license – this is a BIG deal, yes I know millions of people drive cars but they don’t have the same background that I do. My dad has crashed four cars! The one and only time my mother took a driving lesson the car’s engine caught on fire! My aunt had to take the theoretical test 5 times and the driver’s test 4 times before she passed and got her license. My grandmother has been in two car crashes, one resulting in her car becoming a jumbled mess of crushed metal. All of these events have resulted in one injury, my dad chipped his front tooth and that’s it. I just feel like maybe my family shouldn’t be driving and sooner or later our lucks gonna run out. Yeah, it’s just not gonna happen…
• Get my own apartment – with the housing market in Stockholm this is almost impossible if you want to rent. Buying isn’t an option for someone who’s single with my income. Another year looking and another year still living with my mom… Let’s hope 2011 will bring better luck…
• Learn to understand that work is work and you don’t bring it home – I have a tendency to care to much about the people I work with, I think that’s why I’m really good at my job but it’s not so good for me. I have to learn to find a balance between doing a good job and still not running myself down into the ground physically and emotionally. yeah… about that, I’m working on it, I really am trying… getting a kind f promotion and with it official responsibility didn’t really help… but I’m still better then last year!
And finally, the most important one…
• WRITE MORE PORN – 1. Finish the Spangel AU I’ve written almost 40.000 words of (and it’s only taken four years so far…).
2. Finish my J2 Au that I have almost 20.000 words of. 3. Finish that sexshop.com chapter that just needs a bit of sex in it.
Ehhh… turns out that working full time and studying full time doesn’t leave a whole lot of time for writing porn… BUT nr. 2 is finished, it’s not posted because I’ve got some fine tuning left but it’s actually finished!
So, some good some bad… So the to do list for 2011 will be as following:
Xenodike’s 2011 To Do List
• Start exercising (and hopefully loose 10 kilo) – Yes, I know it’s a cliché but I have to have it on here… (this year as well)
Finish my degree in “care giving” – If things go as I plan I’ll be finished in early June 2011 DONE!
• Get my own apartment – with the housing market in Stockholm this is almost impossible if you want to rent. Buying isn’t an option for someone who’s single with my income.2010 – Another year looking and another year still living with my mom… Let’s hope 2011 will bring better luck…
• Learn to understand that work is work and you don’t bring it home -I’m keeping this on the list, I’m better but still not good enough.
• WRITE MORE PORN – This is a MUST!
So the additions for 2011…
• Stay smoke free – On January 3rd I’ve been smoke free for 1 month, hopefully I’ll be able to say 13 months at this time next year.
• Be a better LJ friend! – A comment take a few seconds… I’m not that busy!
Well, that’s it, I could probably add a lot more but let’s keep it realistic shall we…
Anyway, a very happy new year to you all, I’ll see you next year!